Objective: LA Premier FC (LAPFC) provides interested and motivated youth the opportunity to play soccer at the level that fits their skill and ability. LAPFC strives to keep soccer affordable, so all youth have an opportunity to participate. As such, the LAPFC Financial Aid program is intended to provide opportunities for financially disadvantaged youth players to participate in LAPFC Competitive Teams.
Privacy: All Financial Aid applications and financial documentation information provided will be kept CONFIDENTIAL. For the privacy of our applicants, all documentation provided will be destroyed or returned (upon request) after the LAPFC Financial Aid Committee approves or denies the request for financial aid.
- Financial need must be demonstrated for consideration. Economic hardship will be the only factor in awarding Financial Aid. No one will be disqualified from consideration because of sex, race, color, creed or religious beliefs.
- While we try to address as much of the need as possible, Financial Aid amounts will be based on the number of players demonstrating need, the extent of that need and the budget available for Financial Aid that year.
- Financial Aid awards will be reviewed on a yearly basis.
Criteria and Eligibility:
To be considered you must:
- Complete and submit an application for Financial Aid.
- Supply a copy of the first two pages of your 2013 and 2014 filed Federal Tax Returns.
- Please include any additional documentation demonstrating financial need.
- Applications received after the published deadline will not be considered.
- Applications that are not filled out completely will not be considered.
- Applications must be filled out by the adult requesting Financial Aid. Applications for Financial Aid cannot be filled out by coaches, team managers, children or friends.
- The application must be first approved by the coach before submitting the paperwork to the office.
- All submitted financial information will be destroyed by LAPFC in compliance with the LAPFC document retention policies, unless the applicant requests their return.
- Any unpaid league fees from prior seasons will result in an applicant being ineligible for Financial Aid.
- Financial Aid recipients must complete required volunteer time. Not fulfilling the required volunteer time will make the applicant ineligible for future Financial Aid.
After Financial Aid is awarded, the remaining balance of player registration and other applicable fees are to be paid in full by October 15, 2015 unless a payment schedule is in place. Failure to maintain financial good standing with LAPFC will result in a player being ineligible to participate.
If a child choses to leave the organization, the full financial aid allocation will be due back to the organization.
Please fill out the financial aid form and return confidentially to the LAPFC address below:
LA Premier FC
1434 B Foothill Blvd
La Canada, CA 91011
Attn: Financial Aid Coordinator
Your request will be reviewed by the Financial Aid Committee in a timely manner. For any other questions, please contact the Office. Financial Aid is applied to club fee registration only (there will be additional costs for uniforms, tournaments, and other team specific costs to be paid by the household).
Click below to download form: