Coaching Opportunities at LA Premier FC
LA Premier FC are currently looking to add to their already impressive staff.
Being LA Premier FC isn’t easy. We have a club that is recognized nationally as one of the very elite in structure and organization. We have to produce performances and results on and off the field every single day. Training the players we have, creating a positive nurturing environment for them to learn and helping them realize their huge potential is a small part of what our coaching staff provides our club players. Add to that the desire to push them to the next level, including college exposure, and exceeding parental expectations and you start to get a better idea of the life of a soccer coach within LA Premier FC.
We currently have the best staff in America working with us, we want to enhance it and be able to offer different ideologies and methodologies to give our children the greatest possible chance of success.
COMPETITIVE CLUB SOCCER COACH
Advantages of coaching at LA Premier FC:
- Directors helping you improve as a coach if you need added resources, let us know;
- Flexibility in terms of training and game coverage;
- Exceptional Facilites;
- Competitive teams;
- Competitive Compensation for time paid over 12 months (based on coaching license);
- Brand Recognition - increases opportunities for your players;
- Scholarship help available for players.
What to do next?
- Send your resume and a formal letter expressing interest to:
Barry Ritson (DOC) - [email protected]
- Include copies of coaching license and certifications.
From there we will evaluate your credentials and may offer you a formal interview.
Interviews may consist of:
- Q & A with our Director Staff;
- Coaching of 1 or more practice sessions with pre-determined topics;
- Coaching of a organized scrimmage.
We look forward to hearing from you!