Glasgow / St. Andrews and Edinburgh, Scotland.
A rare opportunity to see the Professional Game in Scotland and train at one of Europe’s finest facilities :
In the Historical and Picturesque setting of St. Andrews
SOCCER TRAINING CAMP
Depart: FRIDAY 26th JULY 2013
Return: MONDAY 5th AUGUST 2013
This trip includes daily training with professional coaches in St. Andrews and watching Live Games in Glasgow.
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATIONAL BROCHURE
AMsportstours is a based in the UK although we operate worldwide. Our training camp is based in St. Andrews Scotland, which allows access to Glasgow and Edinburgh for sightseeing and to watch live Soccer. The training camp is the same venue chosen by FC Barcelona and also where parents can enjoy a round of golf at the famous Old Course through AMsportstours first class connections in the town. St. Andrews is a very safe and beautiful town where future King Prince William attended University and is a wonderful environment to enjoy Soccer and a first class soccer tour.
International Training and Games
We have always worked with girls and boys soccer teams and understand the components of the ideal tour differ slightly for each group depending on cultural background, age-group, gender and specific needs of your team. Through constant dialogue in the pre-tour process we create a bespoke tour for your group and are flexible and creative when accompanying you on the tour. We will create a game schedule based upon the level of your group. The group will play 3 foregin teams and also a round-robin format mini-tournament.
$3550 (including flight - $2550 if 20 raffle tickets can be sold!)
- 11 day Training Camp in St. Andrews, Scotland
- International return flight Los Angeles – Edinburgh
- 9 nights single rooms, double bed, en-suite with living area Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- All transport by private coach & local transport
- 6 professional training session at the Training Camp
- Match tickets for two Live Soccer Games
- City tour of Edinburgh
- City Tour of Glasgow
- 3 international soccer games and one international soccer tournament
- Water at all games, training and in the rooms
- Laundry of all kit
- AMsportstours Guide 24/7
- Golf and other activities can be arranged for parents (arrangement is free)
- Evening entertainment for parents
- Provision of fundraising raffle (value of $1000 per person)
**Parents can also arrange their own travel to Scotland and apply airmiles to the cast of the trip. AMSportsTours will arange transfers from the airport to the hotel at St.Andrews free of charge.
$2550 (without flight and if airmiles are used. Price is then $1550 if 20 raffle tickets can be sold!)